Pattnr are currently looking for a Senior Integration Lead (Boomi/MuleSoft) with a focus on growing our integration capability and leading our team in Sydney.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of integration specialists; designing, developing and supporting integration solutions across a broad range of clients and domains.
Pattnr is an IT Consultancy start-up that specialises in System Integration. You would be working with our Director and Head of Capability to deliver System Integration outcomes across a range of technologies, including MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit and WSO2 to new and existing clients.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Professional services / consulting background
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Effective leadership and team management
- Solid architecture and design experience
- Experience in either Boomi or MuleSoft integration technologies
- Create proposals, Statement of Work (SoW), respond to Request for Proposal (RFP) and tender submissions
- Deliver presentations to senior client stakeholders
- Establish Pattnr’s integration capability through process, techniques and standards
- Own delivery to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with proposed solutions and/or Statements of Work
- Able to prioritise and deliver complex solutions
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and getting your hands dirty (coding… not mud)
- Able to deep dive into technical solutions
- Experienced in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Lead a team with broad range of skills and backgrounds.
- Develop a deep knowledge of industry trends, drivers and preferences which can be leveraged by Pattnr’s System Integration capability
- Safeguard Pattnr’s long term client relationships through advocating the interests of clients
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to establish a greenfield integration capability for a vibrant start-up
- A role that gives you the autonomy to shape your role and the way we operate
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced, growing start-up consulting team
- Competitive base salary and profit sharing options (DoE)
- Extra day of annual leave for your birthday and extra day of annual leave for every year of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- A role which actively recognises and rewards people for their unique skills and talents.
You must have current working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role.
Why Pattnr ?
Pattnr - “System Integration. It’s in our DNA”
We are a passionate and forward-thinking IT consulting firm who live and breathe System Integration. We are laser-focused on delivering System Integration outcomes which our clients love and most importantly, our people can be proud of.
Our Vision is to “Deliver effective System Integration outcomes which enable our clients to maximize the value of their digital landscape” and the way we achieve this is through our core focus of “Agnostic System Integration Solutions”
Our Values are simple and timeless:
- Integrity – Do right by the client
- Passion – Love what we do
- Wow-Factor – Deliver a world class experience
- One Team – Focus on “we” not “I”